X Men: First Class Film Trailer


This X-Men film trailer relates to other products that have been made. The conventions typically follow action films, which enables me to find and figure out the types of conventions that would be used in my film trailer. Although, again with the Super 8 film trailer, it would be important to consider the 'do able' conventions to allow me not to time waste when filming my trailer. When watching this trailer , I was appealed from the storyline and the effects of one shot to another. This is something that I have taken into consideration to do for my film trailer by sing Final Cut. Final Cut will enable me to create transactions from one shot to another making the film trailer interesting to watch, to assist the storyline.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment