Final Film Poster


Analysis of my final film poster: 

I have used two images to put on this film poster - I thought this would grab my potential target audience in. Using the same actress as on my film trailer, the audience will be able to identify the correct information that want to find out. The colour orange runs throughout my magazine too, so audiences would be able to relate to the magazine. The image constructs the genre by the prop she has in her hand: this highlights the genre even further to the extent of my target audience identifying the use of a gun, so the intentional meaning would be correct in the sense that the right message is being put across to my target audience. The typical conventions also add meaning - the certification in the bottom right hand corner is something that you would find on main stream products and the film companies names at the bottom also construct this meaning. The masthead, could be argued that is challenges the typical conventions but I wanted to created something interesting and appealing I have done by doing this. It was important for me to research all other mainstream posters in order to find out, if this was competing on the shelves today, would it fit in. 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment